To resolve any dispute without the costs and rigors of hearings or trial, HONEYWELL MEDIATION and Dan Honeywell presently offer multiple alternative dispute resolution services, including:
Mediation. The use of a neutral and impartial third party to act to encourage and facilitate the resolution of a dispute without prescribing what it should be. Helping the parties to reach a mutually acceptable, voluntary agreement.
Arbitration. The use of a neutral and impartial third party, or a panel of such persons, to independently decide issues in dispute between parties.
Special Master. The use of a neutral and impartial third party, appointed by the Court, to independently decide issues in dispute between parties.
Third Party Neutral Administration. The use of a neutral and impartial third party, selected by the parties, to either independently decide administrative issues in dispute between parties, or to assist parties to reach mutually acceptable decisions regarding such issues.
SUBJECT MATTER Regarding your inquiry of the area or subject matter of your dispute, Mr. Honeywell has extensive legal and/or mediation experience in, among others, the following areas:
- General Personal Injury Claims and Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims and Litigation
- Complex and Multi-party Litigation
- Medical, Dental, Legal, Nursing Home and other professional negligence
- Products Liability
- First and Third-Party Insurance Claims and Litigation
- First and Third-Pary Bad Faith Claims and Litigation
- General Business and Commercial Litigation or Disputes
- Contract Litigation and/or Construction disputes
- Real Property and Taxation Litigation or Disputes
- Home Owner’s Association Disputes
- Florida Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Issues
- Conflict of Parties Litigation
- Probate and Estate Conflicts
- Federal Multi-district Litigation
- Federal Tort Claims
- ERISA and other Lien Disputes
- Appellate Mediations in All Courts